Simple


Driving along err...
ya know
round the back of the 'where-ever'
I was coming back from err 'ya know'
and I had to pull in to a 'thingy'
because my car didn't feel right.
Sure enough it wouldn't restart
so I had to call the errrr 'breakdown thingamajig' people.
Luckily I was a member!

When they turned up he immediately plugged in his er 'electronic oohjar thingy' and he pushed a few buttons
his 'electronic thingy' told him it was the 'ECR valve' - of course!
I did have my suspicions!

Umm, he had to remove a few bits to get to it
and so the um, the 'whatnot' came out 
and all the 'whatdoyoucallit' he laid out err on the floor
and then he had access to remove the um ECR valve.
It turned out the ECR valve was all covered in err 'whatever
and the actual 'thingamabob' bit inside the 'thingy' was sticking open
causing the engine to, well, ya know.

The 'thingamajig' of the er ECR valve needed cleaning as it was covered in umm ya know, 'black stuff'
ummm, this done he replaced it errr
putting back the err 'whatnots'
he was then able to replug his 'electronic thingy' in to see um
see what it said
starting the engine the 'electronic thingy' said all was OK 
so all the err 'whats-it-called' were replaced and I 
err carried on my way!
Simple!

No comments: