Thoughts and Observations

Does an ant think he's the centre of the universe?
Husbands: a species found standing outside charity shops waiting for their wives
Does the water-butt have a cover over it to keep the rain out?
Now, was that hand-to-ball - or ball-to-hand?
I think I saw a teenager smile!
What would I be doing at home if I wasn't at work?
Why is everything labelled 'fun sized', so small?
I think I was in Brighton when I heard about John Lennon 
Is the boy leaning out the car window learning to push boundaries?
What do you call a women who drives a white van?
Why must I question everything - why!?
I wonder, are those real plastic flowers in that car?
They didn't teach us all that 'contactless - pay with our phones' thing at school
Isn't it supposed to rain later?
Is that four bikes on top of a van or a van underneath four bikes?
What colour do you see when I see blue?

Isn't is funny how we all know what 'an ACL injury' is
Where is 'far and wide'?
Is painting over graffiti - graffiti itself
and will the painting over, be painted over?
Is owning nothing - possessing something?
What does a swede know of Sweden?
What difference does it make anyway
surely nothing is something!
Everything is going on - right now!
And everybody's somewhere, even those who are lost!
have you found out you were lost?

No comments: